It’s time for a new season! Going back to reality may be harder than we expected after some fantastic summer holidays! Therefore I have decided to keep our minds wandering a little bit more so this week I have prepared a compilation on the most fabulous dream hotels of the world! Are you ready?
1. Giraffe Manor: Number 1 on my travel wishlist at the moment!!!!! This boutique hotel is located in the heart of an indigenous forest in Nairobi. The beauty of staying here is that the hotel is surrounded by Giraffes and they are super friendly to interact with. While you are having breakfast at the hotel the Giraffe will pop up his neck to the window in hope for a treat. OMG imagine the selfie!! I think breakfast with a Giraffe beats Breakfast at Tiffany’s any day!
2. Atlantis the Palm, Dubai: Can you imagine sleeping in a room under the sea? That’s what you will experience at the underwater suites at the Atlantis! With floor to ceiling windows so imagine how cool it would be to wake up and have the best views to the marine world! The hotel also has an underwater restaurant that you can book without being a hotel guest! The hotel features a ton of fantastic activities where you will not have time to be bored ever! What’s on the plan today? Swimming with dolphins! For more info on Dubai check out my post!
3. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur. One of the most beautiful hotels and recently named as the best hotel in the world. Like taken from a Bollywood movie, the Oberoi was built to resemble a traditional indian palace, offering one of the most luxurios services on the planet. The most amazing restaurants (who doesn’t love Indian food), the super luxurious spa and the wonderful rooms, simply over the top! The 50 acre property is only accessible by boat as it is located in a private island in Udaipur. My favourite part of the palace is surrounded by wildlife so you can easily spot deers and peacocks around the hotel! Cameras ready!!!!!
4. Intercontinental Bora Bora: Who hasn’t dreamed of staying in an overwater bungalow? The intercontinental Bora Bora has won the Travelers choice of 2016 for its magnificent sights of the Polynesian paradise. Book one of the villas and enjoy the turquoise waters of Bora Bora with direct access from your room. Snorkeling, water sports, spa treatments. This is the real vacation! There is also an overwater chapel in case someone wants to get married in Bora Bora!
5. Four Seasons Koh Samui: Let´s get lost at this Thailand resort! The hotel is made up of 60 villas surrounded by tropical gardens, with each one with its private infinity pool and bar. Drive around the hotel with your own buggy and feel the culture of Thailand. Practice yoga in the most beautiful surroundings, play tennis, golf, winfsurf, get a thai massage at the spa , anything you need to relax in the island with the guarantee of a super luxury four seasons resort. When do we go?
6. Serengeti Serena Safari Lodge: Imagine waking up in the middle of the jungle. The hotel is inspired on a traditional Maasai Village in Africa! Who didn’t watch the Lion King? So the same, stay in a bungalow overlooking the spectacular views and the wildlife of the Serengeti, zebras, lions, rhinos… Go on the most amazing safari! Who want to take a pic of a baby elephant?!
7. Song Saa Private island. Cambodia. Because traveling to a fabulous hotel is cool, but traveling to a private island resort is another level. Come here for disconnection. This is heaven of the Eco Lux hotels where all the 27 villas offer private pools with ocean view. Rates to this hotel are expensive however the hotel runs on an all inclusive concept! Lets book some flights!
The world is such a beautiful place, let’s discover it!
Help me with your comments and suggestions on dream hotels!
Thank you for reading 🙂
Mon Rovi <3 Remember to follow my daily adventures on instagam @mon_rovi
New YouTube video every wednesday 🙂